Invisible Braces for Adults and Teens in North Berkeley and South Berkeley, CA
Since Invisalign is nearly invisible, you can straighten your teeth without everyone knowing. Dr. Robert Iezman is a certified Invisalign treatment provider. He has treated many patients with this leading-edge appliance system and has experience using Invisalign since it was first introduced.
Invisalign – A “braceless” alternative to traditional metal braces!
Have you ever wished for a straighter, healthier smile, but not looked forward to all the metal wires and bands that often go along with braces? At the office of Dr. Robert Iezman, we can make your dream of having a new smile come to life. Dr. Iezman is a certified Invisalign orthodontist, giving patients a “clearly” effective and incredibly comfortable way to wear straighten their teeth! To learn more about Invisalign and if you or your child is a candidate for Invisalign, contact our office today to schedule your initial evaluation.
What is Invisalign?
Invisalign uses a series of customized, clear aligners to straighten teeth sometimes faster and with fewer office visits than traditional braces. Thousands of orthodontists in the United States and Canada use Invisalign braces to accurately and effectively treat their patients. Invisalign aligners are:
- Almost invisible – Invisalign aligners cannot be seen easily while you are wearing them! Friends, family members, and co-workers may never even know you are having orthodontic treatment, unless of course you tell them!
- Comfortable to wear – The aligners are made from a special plastic that has smooth, rounded edges so they won’t irritate your mouth and tissues like traditional braces often can.
- Customized just for you – Your Invisalign aligners are customized to fit your mouth. Dr. Iezman uses advanced 3-D computer imaging technology to replicate an exact model of your mouth and teeth, then he customizes each aligner so that it fits your mouth, and over time moves your teeth into the proper position.
- Removable –Unlike traditional metal braces, you can remove your aligners to eat, drink, brush your teeth, floss and for special occasions. There’s no need to change your lifestyle with Invisalign!
- Effective – You will begin to notice a significant difference even before your treatment is complete!
Why Consider Invisalign?
People everywhere are beginning to experience the benefits of Invisalign treatment. Here’s why people just like you are choosing Invisalign over traditional metal braces:
- With Invisalign you can have a straighter, healthier smile without all the noticeable wires and brackets of traditional braces.
- Invisalign aligners are removable making it easy for you to enjoy the foods you love without worrying about breaking or bending your brackets and wires.
- You can also remove your Invisalign aligners to brush and floss regularly.
- You don’t need to change anything about your current lifestyle! With Invisalign you can continue participating in day-to-day activities without changing a thing. Invisalign is great for professionals, athletes, brides, and parents.
- Office visits and checkups are easy, quick, and less frequent than with traditional braces. Often fewer appointments are required throughout your entire treatment.
How Does Invisalign Work?
When you begin your Invisalign treatment you will receive several sets of custom fit aligners. Each set of aligners is worn for one to two weeks and Dr. Iezman and his staff will let you know how often to change aligners. After one to two weeks you can switch your aligners with the next set and continue straightening your teeth. Over time you will notice changes in the alignment of your teeth and in just a few months you will be on your way to having a straighter, healthier smile!