We are pleased to offer virtual treatment to our patients during the Covid-19 Crisis. Take a series of 6 photographs using the guidelines below, and submit them to our office using the form on this page 48 hrs before your appointment. This will allow Dr. Iezman time to review your photos prior to your scheduled virtual appointment.
How it Works:
1. Ask someone to help you replicate the photos below using a digital camera or smartphone.
2. Submit all 6 of your photos using the form below and tell us about any concerns you have.
3. Dr. Iezman will review your photos with you during your virtual appointment.
How to Photograph Your Smile
Photos should be taken in a seated position, in a room with good lighting. For best results, have someone else take the photos, as they can be difficult to take on your own.
Tips for having great photos:
- Have a friend take the photos for you and use plastic spoons to pull the lips back if you don’t want to use your fingers.
- Make sure your flash is on.
- Come in close enough, or zoom in, so the photos include just your mouth/teeth.
- Relax your lips – don’t make them tense.
- Use your fingers or the back side of a spoon to move the lips/cheeks away from the teeth.
- Try your best to make sure the lips/cheeks do not cover any part of the teeth.
- IMPORTANT: keep your teeth together while taking the photos and make sure to bite on your back teeth.
Please contact our office if you have any questions about this form.